Looky at what I got from Tulabug (aka Stacey.)
This is all part of the Sizzling Summer Swap at Sheila Rovelstad Designs group on Ravelry.
In the package are:
- Tortilla chips
- Storage containers (already put to use to put stash up and away in the closet)
- Recipe book from the last cookie swap that she held
- Margarita mix
- Sheila’s latest color in sock yarn: Tangled Up in Blue
- Natural stone wine charms
- Margarita salt
- Cocktail rimmer for the salt
- Unbreakable margarita glasses
- Lorna’s Lace sock yarn in the Liberty colorway
- Sheila’s stitch markers
- And Starbuck’s caramel sauce
I should also mention that I believe I got sticky bun and caramel frozen coffee beverage from her at a knitting meet-up a few weeks ago.
Thank you, Stacey! It is all great. I can’t wait to dive in!
Copyright 2009 by G. P. Donohue for textillian.com