Just so you don’t go thinking our trip to P-town was just a maddening re-creation of Plane, Trains, & Automobiles, subbing Busses for Trains, here are the photos from the whale watching tour we went on.
Here are some recommendations we can make if you go to P-town:
- Stay – Crowne Pointe Inn thanks, Dave!
- Dance CDs – Ptown Spin
- Dinner – Edwige at Night
- Lunch – Townsend Lobster and Seafood
Areas like entertainment are more subjective, I think, so I will just say that the dance clubs were good, and we really enjoyed the shows by Jennie McNulty and Miss Richfield 1981.
When we got home, there was lots of mail waiting for us. In that mail, was a package for me! From Opal!
She was sweet enough to send me the following:
- Oatmeal BFL from Hungry for Handspun in the Earth Day colorway
- Kuaui coffee from Kuaui Coffee Roasters
- Kona coffee macadamia cookies from Kuaui Kookie (now gone)
- Macadamia nut chocolate chip cookies from Hawaiian Island Crisp (now gone)
- Maui Caramacs from Hawaiian Host (now gone)
Thank you, Opal!
Coming soon! Knitting, spinning, and weaving! Oh my!
Copyright 2009 by G. P. Donohue for textillian.com