Here’s a few pics from our Christmas, as well as the spread for the family party we had.
And here are the craft books that I received from Mr. Penney this year:
Starting in the right hand corner:
- Cool Couture by Kenneth D. King
- Collapse Weave: Creating Three-Dimensional Cloth by Anne Field
- The Handweaver’s Pattern Directory by Anne Dixon
- Fine Machine Sewing by Carol Laflin Ahles
- The Pinwheel: an Exploration in Color-and-Weave Design by Margaret B. Windeknecht
I will review them some time later when I get to go through them more thoroughly.
The last book brings me to the progress on Roseann’s scarf:
I know that this doesn’t look any different from previous pictures, but it is past the half way point. Soon, it should be coming off of the loom!
Copyright 2009 by G. P. Donohue for textillian.com