Just so you don’t go thinking our trip to P-town was just a maddening re-creation of Plane, Trains, & Automobiles, subbing Busses for Trains, here are the photos from the whale watching tour we went on.
Here are some recommendations we can make if you go to P-town:
- Stay – Crowne Pointe Inn thanks, Dave!
- Dance CDs – Ptown Spin
- Dinner – Edwige at Night
- Lunch – Townsend Lobster and Seafood
When we got home, there was lots of mail waiting for us. In that mail, was a package for me! From Opal!
She was sweet enough to send me the following:
- Oatmeal BFL from Hungry for Handspun in the Earth Day colorway
- Kuaui coffee from Kuaui Coffee Roasters
- Kona coffee macadamia cookies from Kuaui Kookie (now gone)
- Macadamia nut chocolate chip cookies from Hawaiian Island Crisp (now gone)
- Maui Caramacs from Hawaiian Host (now gone)
Thank you, Opal!
Coming soon! Knitting, spinning, and weaving! Oh my!
Copyright 2009 by G. P. Donohue for textillian.com